- Donations to this project are tax-deductible
About This Project
Thank you for donating to Agape Home.
Our top need is for ongoing MONTHLY donors and Child Sponsors. One-time donors are MOST welcome.
Please stretch and dig DEEP. Your hard-earned funds are extremely precious. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
If you have a preferred project, please tell us in the Comment box of the Donate form. We will then notify you when the project is complete! KHA!!!
PS. After completing the donation process, please Share some of our media on Facebook. Encourage others to follow Agape Home and join our community.
Located in Chiang Mai, Thailand, the Agape Home for babies with HIV/AIDS opened in May 1996 as a response to the plight of children impacted by the spread of HIV/AIDS across Thailand.
Many of the children who come to the Agape Home to live are, or are at risk of being, HIV positive. Many of them have already lost their parents to AIDS, and there are no other options for their care.
Agape Home provides a loving family for 100+ children aged 0-21 yrs.
Our services include:
- Nikki's Place - Agape Home: orphanage for Thai children with HIV/AIDS.
- Project Lek: at-home assistance for HIV+ children living in impoverished conditions.
- Mother Baby Unit: housing & care for mothers & babies with HIV/AIDS.
- Jarawee Village: family homes for our older children living with HIV/AIDS.
Recent SupportersSee More
- Website http://www.footstool.org
20804 Annrita Ave
Torrance, CA 90503-2706